Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stampin' Up! Lattice Die Card


Hello Again,
I have been using my Big Shot a great deal lately, I recently used it to punch out an accent for a card from a pop can, look for that post coming up...it's easy to use and not only can you use the dies to punch out accents, boxes and letters but you can use embossing folders to add special dimension to your cards or scrapbook pages. The Big Shot can cut through over 50 different materials including material for those of you that like quilting...

This particular card uses the Lattice die (item # 115958) and the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch (item # 117191) from the current Occasions Mini Catalog...It was a card I received from our Demo Group meeting in March from Chris Kolly. Check out her blog here!

If you would like to learn more about the Big Shot or would like to host a mini card class for your friends and family please email me or give me a call at 248-391-5978. If you enjoy this post please leave me a comment...Thanks

Enjoy!!!

No comments: