Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gift for A Friend


My Upline and Friend Chris Kolly and I made these vinyl tote bags last week and I had to share it with you. I used retired Stampin' Up! designer paper called Georgia Peach (love it), jumbo eyelets and Stampin' Up! 5/8 Grosgrain ribbon in Regal Rose and Old Olive Satin Ribbon to complete this tote for my friend Nancy Crosby.

The color combination's are endless, you could make these for Teens using the Cast-A-Spell designer papers and the Just Jawing set or for a new mom by choosing different colors....I have an aunt that loves going to bingo....I might make her one using the Jackpot designer papers to carry her bingo supplies. It does take a while to put it all together and get all of the eyelets lined up but I sure do like the look of the finished product - Hope you do too.

Enjoy!!


No comments: