Friday, April 2, 2010

More Roses for Mom


OK, so I just can't get enough of making these paper roses using the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch currently in the Occasions Mini Catalog (item # 118073)....pink roses, purple roses, yellow roses even roses in pumpkin pie... I just love them. I found these cute little frames at one of the Big Box stores in their clearance center and thought it would be a great backdrop for the roses....I love how it turned out and hope you will too. I'm going to put a picture of my mom in this one but it would be a great thing to make for Mom or Grandma with the grandkids pictures.....

We are going to be making this at our next stampin club ... Not in one of my clubs??? Give me a call to start your own group of stampin ladies or join us once a month in my current group.


Enjoy!

No comments: