Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Tulips


Hello,
My dear friend and SU Upline Chris Kolly showed me this card at our monthly demonstrator get together and I just thought it was too stinkin cute....what's Spring in Michigan without the Tulips??? You can check out Chris's blog here.

We will be making this card at my up coming Card Club in April...it uses the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch (item # 117191) to create these darling tulips...I'm telling you there are so many cute things you can do with this punch. I think it's quickly becoming my very favorite in the long line of great punches that we sell. I hope you enjoy it as well..

If you're interested in starting your own card club or would like to host a mini card class for your friends please give me a call at 248-391-5978. If you enjoy my post please feel free to leave me a comment letting me know what you would like to see in future posts.

Enjoy!!

No comments: