Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wonderful Roses


I love roses, as you can tell from my blog name, I think this started from when Dad used to grow the most beautiful roses when I was a kid. When I saw this card on Gretchen Barrons blog I knew I had to try it out. You can check out her blog Here.

This card used the Bride Specialty Paper (item #115669) as the background and Regal rose 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon (item # 109056) as an accent. These wonderful roses were made using the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch (item # 118073) in the occasions mini catalog. These roses would make a great card accent for a wedding card or gift bag or a wonderful card for your mom or sweetheart.....look for more of these to pop on my blog as I can't wait to make more samples using them. If you would like more information on how to make these roses or to purchase the supplies just email me or call me at 248-391-5978.


Enjoy,

1 comment:

am said...

Mom, those are really awesome! Very nice!