Saturday, September 3, 2011

Up Coming Wreath Class

Hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day Weekend and that the storms coming through miss you and yours....I will be playing with the Grandkids tomorrow so I'm hoping for some decent weather to play outside.

I love the fall weather...crisp and clean and look forward to the beautiful colors of the mums and leaves as they change. In keeping with that I will be hosting a Fall Wreath class on Friday September 23rd at 7:00 pm. The cost is $20.00 and will include everything you need to make the wreath. I have a limited amount of space available for this class so be sure to RSVP as soon as possible to ensure your spot.




Here is a close up of the flowers that decorate the wreath. I thought they kind of looked mums and love the colors. Not only will you leave the class with this beautiful fall decoration but you will learn how to make these great flowers for your projects at home.



Don't forget to check out my calendar for other classes that I will be hosting in the near future and remember to RSVP for the wreath class by 9/16.

Enjoy!!

No comments: