Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September





If you're like me you're wondering why exactly did summer go to....it's time for the kids to go back to school, fall camping (wonderful) and of course it's time for the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. (9/1/2011 – 1/3/2012) This mini has all of the wonderful holiday images that you have come to expect from SU to help you get ready for the upcoming holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving and of course Christmas.

For those of you that are score challenged there is a new tool called "simply Scored." Scoring has never been easier or more fun with our exclusively-designed scoring too. It helps make scored designs or scoring 3D projects so fast and easy!! The neat thing about this tool is that there are markers you place along the top of the ruler so you can just blast through scoring a lot of card stock. This tool is perfect for helping to make your holiday cards or invitations.



Of course there are lots of new stamp sets and plenty of great looking designer papers for you to choose from and some great new accessories like Stitched Felt accents and Mini Jingle Bells. Click on the image of the Holiday Mini Catalog on the side of my blog to view it online or call me if you would like me to send one to you.

I can't wait to show you some of the new products....if you would like to set up a night out for you and your friends/family to do a little stamping please give me a call at 248-391-5978 to set up your workshop. There is a great new hostess program that I would love to share with you...

And, of course, this time of year is the perfect time to join my team as part of the Stampin' Up! family. Besides receiving a great discount on all of our products, you will enjoy being part of a business that lets you earn a little extra money,set your own hours, create lasting friendships and as always allow you to have a lot of fun!! Ask me how you can join my team.

I will be posting my upcoming fall classes so check back soon!!

Enjoy!!

No comments: