Thursday, September 8, 2011

SU You Tube Video's

Morning All
Hope you're all settling into your Fall routines and planning for the upcoming Holiday's. Can you believe it's only 108 days until Christmas...whew!!

Well while you're planning your projects and cards do you ever think if I could just see a demonstration on this or that I could figure out how to do it....me too I'm a visual person...show me and I can do it...well most times LOL. Anyway, Stampin' Up! has a great library of videos that run the gambit from how to use a certain punch to demonstrations of products that we carry. The best part is they are NOT just for demonstrators but customers just like you can also go there and see...How do they do that.

Check out this site http://youtu.be/KShKpd7O9EQ and you'll find a lot of great information regarding our products.

If after checking this out you see something you would like a closer demonstration just give me a call and I'll be happy to help you out.

Enjoy!!

No comments: