Sunday, February 28, 2010

My first Rag Purse



This is my first attempt at one of the Rag Purses that are so very popular right now. I used the Big shot to cut out the 5 inch squares using the Stampin' Up! Bigz Scallop Square Die item # 115950. These are pretty simple to make using only a straight stitch on my sewing machine (ok so I'm not Martha) but I can do a straight stitch LOL. I watched the video from a fellow SU Demonstrator Angie Juda and thought I could do that so I did....you can see her video here http://www.chicnscratchlive.com/2009/11/rag-quilt-purse-video.html

I think I'm gonna be making a few more of these, perhaps as gifts for my future daughter-in-law's wedding shower. If you would like to see how you can use the Big Shot for more than just paper crafts just give me a call, I'd be happy to show you how.


No comments: