Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big Shot Flowers



I have been seeing these fabric flowers all over the various blogs that I go to and thought they were just toooooooo darn cute. So I had to try my hand at making a couple. In fact I attended a Stampin event held by Rhonda Wade last weekend and used these flowers as my swap. They are pretty easy to make and actually the hardest part is picking out your favorite fabrics to use.

I used the Stampin' Up! Flower Folds ie item # 115970 and Rhinestone Brads item # 109110. I got the original instructions from Dawn Griffith's blog site.

You can check her out at
http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/

I also bought from Michael's a little tote on sale and placed a flower on that to jazz it up a bit....I really like how it turned out.





1 comment:

Silvia said...

Not pink? ;)

I like it , very elegant.

I also like your new signature Michelle, cool.