Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Classes



Hello and Welcome to June and hopefully some warmer weather!! June is the time of the year that we begin getting ready for the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! catalog ... I have added the retiring lists to my blog ... be sure to check it out and remember these retiring items are first come first served so be sure you get the things you just can't live without.


Also I have some great classes scheduled for the month of June...check it out and RSVP to reserve your spot




Sunday June 14 Big Shot Class 11:00 am to 2:00 pm $10.00 3 projects using the Big Shot and dies


Tuesday June 16 Stamp-A-Stack 10:00 am to Noon and 7:00 - 9:00 pm 8 cards $15.00


Tuesday June 30th Mix & Match box set 7:00 - 9:00 pm
There are also some Terrific additional Hostess Benefits for the month of June....call me to schedule your workshop in My Craft Room or your home.



No comments: