Thursday, June 11, 2009

Daisy Basket

I saw this little basket on Sandi Maclver's website www.sandimaciver.com and knew I just had to make these for our demo group. The bright colors just shouted Spring time to me and then fill it with chocolate....well what could be better??? I used multiple flowers from the Flower Daisies #2 die and 2 large Scallop Circles cut using the Big Shot. There are also 3 Corduroy buttons (love, love, love these) in Kiwi Kiss...one of the outgoing In Colors from SU...don't forget you can still order the retiring accessories but they are going fast. Just go to the order 24x7 icon on my site to put your order in.

The Big Shot, until the end of June, can still be purchased in a kit (A $20.00 savings over the individual pieces)....beginning July 1st you will only be able to buy it as individual items. If you're interested in getting one of these great SU accessories, contact me to find out about my Big Shot special running ONLY until June 26.


No comments: