Friday, December 26, 2008

January Classes

I have some really fun things planned for January that I would like to share with you. If you are interested in any of these listed here just contact me to sign up for one or all of them...

Friday January 9th will be my Hostess Club "The Stunning Stampers"....not a member of the "club" well contact me to learn how you can have a fun night out with your friends once a month and receive hostess benefits to boot!!

I'll be hosting a Come and Play date on Sunday January 11th from 11:00 to 2:00...This is a FREE session where you can bring your stalled projects or unmounted stamp sets and come play. You are welcome to use my punches, ink pads, markers, paper cutters and of course the Big Shot...you'll need to bring your own adhesives and paper....need some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing...well I'll have many samples on display to get you going.



I'm starting a new class this year..The Punch Workshop. Thursday January 15th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. $15.00 We will be utilizing Stampin' Up! punches to create some great cards or projects..You have purchased the punches...I know you have...so come learn how to do more with them. RSVP by January 7th to save your spot.



Perpetual Calendar Class..Saturday January 17th 2:00 - 5:00 pm. You will be making a calendar that will last you for ever...Everything is cut and ready for you to put together...including little extras for special days like birthdays and anniversaries.
RSVP by January 12th








Friday January 23 will be a Decorative Tile Class. 7:00 - 9:00 pm $10.00 You will be making 2 6x6 tiles or 4 coaster size tiles. Don't forget Valentines day is coming up and these make great additions to any candy that you will be giving....lot's less calories too!!!
RSVP by January 9th




Stamp-A-Stack (Your favorite) will be Monday January 26th at 7:00 - 9:00 pm $20.00 We will be making 10 cards 2 each of 5 different designs..This is a great way to get your card stash up for the new year. RSVP by January 12th so I have enough product on hand.

No comments: