Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays


Here's hoping that you received all you wanted for Christmas and that you were able to spend time with family and friends.

We had the best time with our Grandson Jude...he really enjoyed the season and it was fun to watch him play in the large amount of Snow that fell right before Christmas. His uncle Brandon had a good time playing with him on the 4-wheeler until they got stuck in all of the snow...but that is what makes memories...Jude and I watching from the warm house while Uncle Brandon digs out the 4 wheeler...

I did get a chance to play with my new "sneak peek" stampsets from the New catalog coming out January 9th...I just love this "Buzzin By" stampset and it is sure to become one of my favorites...I cased (copy and share everything) this card from a very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator Rhonda Griffin. You can check out her blog at http://www.thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/ Here are a couple of samples that I just couldn't resist in casing...






No comments: