Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stampin' Up! Retirement Blog Special



Stampin' Up! has just released the list of Retired Stamp sets from the Spring/Summer Collection Catalog.

Check out the Retirement List Here!!


I suggest you go through the Catalog and mark the retired sets with a high-lighter. This will make sure you won't miss any sets you have been wanting to order. You can order any of these sets until August 9th, then they're gone for ever!



I'm offering a "blog Special" on all retired stamp sets in the month of July only. For every two retail Retiring sets you order you can choose a Free Inkpad or a Free pack of single color card stock. If you order 4 sets on the same order I'll even add 2 ink refills of your choice too! Contact me at 248-391-5978 or my email Pinkroses4u2@gmail.com.



(This offer is not valid with any other previous offer or coupon.)

The Retired Accessory list will be out on July 21st.

No comments: