Friday, June 27, 2008

BFF and Stampin....Nothing Better




My long time friends Dianne (Hawaii) Carol (Rochester, Mi) Me (Clarkston) Marty (Rochester) and Debbie (Waterford, Mi) got together Friday nite to spend some time talking, drinking a little, eating some great PuPu (as Dianne calls appetizers) Stamp a little and did I mention Talk!!!




We try to get together at least once when Dianne returns to Michigan to get some stampin time....we had a great time




This is one of the projects that I put together for the girls. It uses Blooming Beautiful....I just love this set and the 3 x 3 cards. They did a great job water coloring
This card used the "Black Magic" technique. It was the "Fabulous Flower" set stamped in white craft on black cardstock. We then used the metalic pencils to color it in. Finished up with the white gel pen to make the colors pop. I really love this look. My friend and fellow SU demonstrator Ronnie McCollum showed me this technique
I'm very thankful for such wonder friends and for the good times we have had over the years !!!
Enjoy
Michelle

No comments: