Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Mini Catalog Samples

These cards were put together using the Touch of Kindness Stamp set (item #123201, set of 9 stamps) from the Summer Mini Catalog. I thought these images were just too cute and I love the little cat with the butterfly. There are some great little words in this one too so you don't have to go searching through your stash to find exactly the right ones.

You can get this stamp set through August 31. If you would like to order this or any other products just give me a call at 248-391-5978 or go to my web site http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampwithmemichellel/ to order on-line.



I used Night of Navy card stock for the base of this card and our 5/8" Organza Ribbon with 3/8 Taffeta Ribbon in Daffodil Delight over top of it..I water colored the images to finish it off.



This card uses Pacific Point Card stock as it's base....we put this together during one of our demo play dates and Miss Chris had it all prepped and ready to go for us (what a great lady). We used the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (item # 121809)to frame the main image. This is really one of my favorites that Stampin' Up! has come out with....love it. It's like the little black dress of embossing folders you can dress it up or leave it kind of casual depending on what accessories you put with it :o)
Enjoy!!!

No comments: