Monday, February 21, 2011

Just For You!!


I can hardly believe that it’s been 6 years this month that I joined Stampin’ Up! As a demonstrator….I have loved every minute of it. To celebrate my anniversary I have decided to hold a Big Shot promotion for YOU!!
Between now and March 18th I am offering this limited special:
  • Purchase the Big Shot Machine (item # 113439) for $99.95 and any other Big Shot Accessories or Dies that total $50.05 or more.
  • Besides the BS Machine and accessories you choose, you will also receive the following:
  • One (1) Textured Impressions Embossing Folder of your choice a $7.95 value
  • one and a half (1 ½) hours on “How to use my Big Shot” class a $15.00 value
  • 3 Sale-A-Bration products of your choice a value of $35.85 to $44.85…..
  • PLUS you will receive one (1) Level 1 Exclusive Stampin’ Up! Hostess Set and an additional $15.00 FREE product of your choice. Depending on which SAB products you chose and your hostess benefits this is approximately a $250.00 value for $165.00 (plus tax)
Sales Tax and 10% shipping will be added to all orders. Orders for this promotion cannot be placed online via my website, ONLY directly thru me….please contact me at 248-391-5978 to take advantage of this limited offer.


No comments: