Saturday, January 8, 2011

Occasions Mini Share

I wanted to share with you a little sewing kit my Upline Chris Kolly made for me while she was playing with her new products from the SU Occasions Mini Catalog (January 4th - April 30) I just thought it was too cute and would make a wonderful little gift for a family member or friend :o)


She used a little plastic stamp set case as her base and the new Sweet Stitches designer paper (item # 121781) and some Cherry Cobbler 1/2 inch seam binding ribbon (item # 120992). They have several new colors in this seam binding which is soft and flowing so it drapes like silk. I just love using it on cards and projects. I forgot to take pictures of the inside but she also put a little designer paper in the bottom of the case and found a little sewing kit with small spools of thread, needles and pins. Just perfect for those little repairs that we all need to do. Thanks Chris for thinking of me!!!

Click HERE to go to the new Mini to see all of the wonderful new products available to you.

Enjoy!!


No comments: