Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year To You All!!

Here's wishing you and your family a Happy and Blessed 2011.

Happy Howard (my husband) and I are waiting on the imminent birth of our second grandchild with great excitement. Grand children are our reward for being parents LOL....at least that is what I'm telling my daughter. We know that it's a little girl but the parents are keeping mum on any names they have picked out so we have taken to referring to her as "Jasmine" My grandson Jude has decided she should be called Taco belle which is pretty funny....

I also am looking forward to sharing with you some new techniques and lots of new products and promotions from Stampin' Up! If you have several friends that you would like to get together on a monthly basis to stamp and spend a fun night out please let me know as I will be planning my calendar shortly and would love to add your group to it....I will continue to have my stampin' club on the second Friday of the month, which everyone is welcome to come to. I would also like to put together several specialty classes in the months to come so look out for those as well.

If you have a class idea that you would like to see me provide please let me know...you are welcome to leave me a comment here on my blog or call me at 248-391-5978 and we can discuss.

Look for additional information on the Occasions Mini Catalog and for Sale A Bration coming soon.

Again, I wish you a very Happy New Year and as always Happy Stampin'

No comments: