Monday, January 18, 2010

Well I have been gone for a while from posting, seems like a very long time...My mom as many of you know was ill during November and December and I had been busy taking care of things for her. She passed away Christmas Eve and now is in a better place for sure....I'm slowly getting back into the swing of stampin and realize how much I missed the creative outlet and sharing of ideas with my friends and stampin buddies!!! So be on the lookout for some great new classes and projects for 2010.

If you have friends or family that you would like to be part of the fun of stampin please let me know we can do a personalized workshop just for you....either in my home or at yours. This is a great time to host a workshop as Sale-A-Bration is in full swing. Call me at 248-391-5978 or email me if you would like to be one of my hostesses.

Thanks for your support during this time and looking forward to sharing with you soon!!


1 comment:

Laura Wilsher said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Glad you are back.