Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stampin' Up! Announcement

There is a lot of information being shared on the internet from demonstrators attending the 20th Annual Stampin' Up! Convention, and all of it is very exciting! I can't share with you the new stamp sets quite yet, but I can tell you that from what I've seen there are some great new sets coming out along with some great new accessories, etc....

BUT, I will share with all of you that yesterday's big announcement was that Stampin' Up! has partnered with Sizzix, and they will even have several dies that are exclusive to Stampin' Up! and will coordinate with Stampin' Up! stamp sets and accessories! Over the next several months we will be using this Cool Tool to make some great cards/projects.

I can't wait for you to share in the excitment that is building as we wait for the new catalogs to arrive......

No comments: